<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

365 sleeps and counting... 

Today I have been working at the same company for a one whole year. This has never happend to me before. Wow, sort of Zero to Hero...or Hero to Zero depending on your point of view.

I have also been doing dishes for the last hour.

I'm not sure if those two paragraphs are related, but they are both true.

End of the month means end of the lease. Thats one more 365 count ticked off.

If all goes to plan, I've only got 182.5 days left in London. Actually, if I really pull off the "plan" then I'll not BE IN London, I'll be based in London. I've got a lot of holidays owed to me, and I'm planning to take some that are not even owed to me. I can turn London from my lair, to my launch pad.

So the next flat will be the Gateway to Europe as well as the place where my flatmates don't do the dishes.

Wow, the pro-found-o meter just flew across the room and hit a chair.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?