<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Titles dont work 

I'm leaving massive gaps in this thing.

Too mush to write about so I'll go point by point in no form of order:

•Got a new Camera.

•The company has hired lots of new people.

•Two of my flatmates moved to Oz.

•There replacement, The Welder, is Crazy.

•The "gap" in the blog is not of any reason, it just is.

•My landlord and I are not getting on very well.

•Shit is really messed up, but not in a deep way, just surface currents running in cross paths.

A new blog may be needed for a new project. I am going to have to do some more thinking on this. I hope the project will be what I intend: A way to counter my growing discontent with living in London. To be fair, it's city life, not London City life that I am having issues with.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?