<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

A slightly melted post 

All the snow melted, but I got some pictures before it was all gone.

I changed my mattress. This may effect my life more then you think. My old mattress was so lumpy that if I am ever captured and tourtured for months, I will not crack, as anything the goverment agents (It will be govenrment agents, I can just feel it) do to me will not match the pain and suffering my mattress has inflicted on me over the last few months.

The fact that I did not change it before now says somthing about the levels of procrastation I can reach.

I need the sleep too, I've a heavy weekend coming.

To be fair to my former tourmentor, my sleeping arrangments have not been the only reason for my lack of rest. I have become addicted to:

[Drum Roll]

An online encyclopedia called Wikipedia.

Not only is all the text Copyleft, it can be edited by ANYONE, and the engine behind it all is OpenSource to boot.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?