<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Well, I had this really long entery all ready to go for today, but then I relized it contined too much incriminating info on some friends of mine, and it will have to be shleved untill I can re-work the story with out thoses bits which might harm the public.... But anyway...The Twins came back from Amsterdam last night and so did Glen, who went compleatly indpendently of them. This made last night the first night that everyone who actualy lives at the flat was all there for one night. Since Dion leaves for Auz today for a 2 week trip home, it's prolly not going to happen again for a long time. I'm not making any progress on getting into my FTP account, this is delaying my abbility to post pictures, or non-blogger written content, naaaar!!! I got half an hour left in my work day, so adious for now amigoes. PS: You may notice that commenting is now possible on this thing. In an unrealted event I can't seem to get the archives to show up, buty I'm ot sure why.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?